We have teamed up with The Old Post Office Bed and Breakfast in Warkworth to offer a two centre winter walking break for groups of 2-6 people travelling together.
Post Office House in Belford is an exquisite bed and breakfast with three superbly appointed guest rooms located in a Grade II Listed Victorian former post house. This AA four star gold and Sawday’s listed gem in the heart of peaceful Belford is ideally situated for visiting the north Northumbrian Coast, Holy Island and Berwick upon Tweed.
Warkworth Old Post Office bed and breakfast is a grade II listed 18th Century town house on historic Castle Street within a 10 minute walk of Warkworth’s stunning sandy beach, tranquil riverside walks and world famous 12th century castle, and a short drive to Alnwick gardens, Dunstanburgh Castle and Craster. Accommodating up to eight B&B guests in two generous rooms and a family suite, Warkworth Old Post Office offers cosy bedrooms and a comfortable lounge for guests to enjoy.
Generous healthy and locally sourced breakfasts are the order of the day at both B&B’s and offer a wide choice of meat, fish, vegetarian and vegan dishes.
Both locations are ideal for people who want to walk the Northumbrian Coastal Path or St Oswald’s Way, who enjoy the great outdoors and would like a unique and memorable home from home experience, whatever the weather. So we have put together a two-centre Walkers’ Winter special:
Our Winter Walkers’ special offer for groups of two to six people travelling together:
- 2 or 3 nights’ bed and breakfast accommodation at Post Office House in Belford, hosted by Simon and Claire
- Complimentary cake on arrival
- Complimentary taxi to starting point of a 10 mile walk on each day and each walk returns to Belford
- Optional packed lunches from Warkworth Old Post Office @ £6.50 each. In Belford guests can buy packed lunches from the nearby Co-op
- 2 or 3 nights’ bed and breakfast accommodation at Warkworth Old Post Office hosted by Jon and Anna. Visit their website at Warkworth Old Post Office
- Complimentary tea and cake on arrival
- Complimentary taxi to starting point of a 10 mile walk on each day and each walk returns to Warkworth
- Drying area for wet jackets and boots
- Tumble drying facilities upon request
- Minimum two night stay in each location
- Valid from 8 November 2020 to 8 March 2021 (excepting 12-13 and 23-27 December, 31 December 2020 and 1 January 2021)
- Cancellation policy for this offer is 50% deposit payable upon booking, which is fully refundable (minus £5 admin fee) 29 days or more before arrival. Deposit non refundable 8-28 days before arrival and full amount payable less than 8 days before arrival.
- £150 per double or twin room per night for two people sharing.
- £130 per night solo occupancy in a standard double or twin room.
- £210 per night for 3 or 4 guests sharing the family suite in Warkworth Old Post Office
- Please check each provider’s own websites for location specific information before booking
To book, please telephone or email either one of Post Office House or Warkworth Old Post office directly with your preferred dates